Tuesday, 8 April 2014

The Pledge

On Sunday night I pledged to stop Pyrex 'hunting' and by that I mean I will stop going thrifting weekly to dozens of stores searching for that elusive piece of Pyrex. I will only buy Pyrex on special occasions and when on holidays (there are some interstate antique malls I want to go to).
"Why?" I hear you ask... This is an expensive collection, and it also requires a lot of space to display them well. I live in an apartment so it is getting very difficult to find places for my new acquisitions!!!
In future I will only buy pieces that compliment my current pieces.

Here is my collection thus far:


I haven't found a spot for these yet!






But on the bright side I am going away for the weekend to the antiquing mecca Colorado Springs in 2 weeks, so I will be able to look for some special pieces to compliment my current collection :)

1 comment:

  1. LOL! Oh, honey, you're Pyrex poor! I love that pretty cabinet and how you've added all the lovely pieces. I have some pieces and if I lived closer... :)
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete