Monday, 24 February 2014

Displaying the new pieces

I am constantly adding to my collection, so I am constantly rearranging my displays. This week I took a non-Pyrex display off these shelves so that I could use them for Pyrex, it is nice to have a new Pyrex shelf!


I like to stack my Pyrex but need to keep more small disposable containers etc for putting inside the Pyrex to stack pieces that don't have lids. But necessity is the mother of invention, I used Post-it notes to stack this one LOL



I like to use this rubber matting to place between my pieces of Pyrex so they are more stable, I just cut it smaller than the pieces that will be stacked if it is at eye level, so that it isn't seen. But most of my collection is up high on kitchen shelves so it isn't visible even if it hangs out a little.


1 comment:

  1. That's a pretty good idea! I never thought of it & just saw it at the dollar store the other day & took note. Love the colours in the third pic!

    ReplyDelete